asics kayano 21 cheap Men's shoes Running shoes ,Asics men's gel-noosa tri 11 running shoes multicolor hot orange/green gecko/electric blue,asics usa store asics usa,luxury lifestyle brand
- Seamless construction - Ensures freedom of movement.
- Engineered mesh - Allows for sockless wear.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Fabric
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Elastic laces - Easy to put the shoe on quickly.
- Perforated sockliner - Optimises moisture drainage and ensures breathability.
- Glow-in-the-dark print - Provides visibility in low light conditions and adds aesthetic.
Asics GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 Running Shoe - AW16 The Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 11 displays an energetic vibe which will make you stand out, with the use of a glow-in-the-dark print which provides you with visibility in low light conditions. Keep your speed up with stabilising tech that really kicks in as you tire late in the race. Upper The Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 11 running shoe provides a seamless construction which comprises a technical engineered mesh which allows for sockless wear while the heel/tongue grips and elastic laces will allow runners and triathletes to put their shoes on quickly, easily and securely. The use of the seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams. With use of a perforated sockliner, it optimises moisture drainage and improves breathability to the feet, ensuring they stay cool and comfortable. To add visibility in low light conditions, a glow-in-the-dark print has been used which also adds aesthetic. Midsole Equipped with Asics Impact Guidance System which is a technical design based on the philosophy of the human body that allows the foot to perform a more natural heel to toe movement. To give comfort to the wearer, Solyte midsole technology is used which is a more lighter weight midsole compound than Asics standard EVA and spEVA®. It provides more cushioning, durability and responsiveness. Featuring Dynamic DuomaxTM support system which is a higher density EVA material which helps to reduce the effects of overpronation and also enhances the normal movements of the foot. Pronation is how a runner's rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Matching a shoe's properties with the runner's running style will increase comfort. running efficiently, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury. Rearfoot and forefoot gel® cushioning system which reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. Outsole
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.