asics volleyball shoes big 5 Women's shoes Running shoes ,Asics women's t757n4301 running shoes,asics volleyball shoes black asics volleyball shoes big 5,official authorized store
- Mesh upper - Lightweight and breathable.
- Synthetic overlays - Added support and structure.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Synthetic material
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Platform
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Exoskeletal heel counter - Provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform comfort.
ASICS GT-2000 5 Running Shoes If you are an overpronating runner looking for a durable shoe that's able to withstand higher kilometre runs, then the GT-2000 is the one for you. Upper A mesh upper will encase you in breathable comfort; creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. Discrete eyelets disperse lace tension, for a reduced risk of rubbing and a customised fit. Synthetic overlays exist to supply smooth support to the foot, and structure to the shoe. The external heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit, reducing in-shoe slippage for a distraction-free run, with minimal friction. Inside, a ComforDry sockliner will cradle the foot with breathable, moisture-wicking ease; preventing the development of that distacting clammy feeling and keeping you cool and motivated. A new, stitched down toe cap completes the GT-2000 5's upper; added to increase the shoe's durability and provide all-important forefoot support. Midsole In the midsole, the Dynamic DuoMax Support System (a dual density midsole material) works to stabilise the foot during the push-off and landing phase, controlling pronation and preventing injury. Fluidride technology, a two layered midsole construction, features for a winning combination of cushioning and bounce-back. The luxurious SpEVA and Solyte material fusion results in comfort, durability and light weight; cushioning the foot from heel to toe throughout the gait cycle and supplying energy-packed bounce; reducing superfluous use of muscle power and therefore diminishing fatigue, keeping you driven for longer. Sitting above the Fluidride platform, and complimenting its bouncy nature, are the rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. They work to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as you sprint down onto unforgiving concrete, and allowing for a smooth transition to mid-stance. I.G.S Technology (Impact Guidance System) has been applied, using linked componentry, to encourage th
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.